September means fall is finally upon us! The trees starts to change color and the leaves will begin to fall. With the changing of seasons, things around our home tend to change too! From decorations, new foods, and new smells, a new season is here! It’s time to change our your summer decorations and replace them with cozy fall ones! We have come up with different ideas for great fall inspired decorations for your patio or porch area!
- First things first: Reds, greens, and oranges make a great fall color scheme to follow!
- Lighting: Candles and lanterns scream fall. By having these outdoors on your porch, you can have the perfect amount of lighting for a cozy fall night! String lights are always cute all year round.
- If you have throw pillows or blankets on your outdoor furniture, get new ones for the fall season! If you don’t want to buy new, you can always try making your own pillow covers! Incorporate fall colors that tie different elements together. If you want a pattern, plaid is a great way to go!
- Front doors:
- Signs are always cute. In the fall season having wood signs or personalized chalkboard signs are a fun idea!
- Wreaths are great and can make a home feel more welcoming. Make your own own decor out of fake leaves and sticks!
- Other fall decoration necessities include: baskets, pumpkins, gourds, corn husks & stalks, apples, and so much more!
- If you don’t want to go through the mess of carving pumpkins, decorate them with a cute bow or paint them! Another idea is to paint your house numbers on the pumpkins!
We love the fall season and hope you do too! Have fun transforming your porch decorations into a fall fantasy!